genuine fractals light

Post by Just a little curiou » Sun, 29 Sep 2002 05:23:27

Hi all. My problem is getting these small images and trying to print them at
a decent size. I understand GF will add info and let me increase size on
some of these 72 dpi jpgs you find on the net, etc.
My question:  Will the light version work with WIN XP? On the lizardbreath
or whatever site it is, it only says 98 and ME.

Anyone have a trial or something of this to download so I can even see if it
works for me or I like it? Or is there something else that works for this
problem?

thanks

becki

genuine fractals light

Post by AArDvar » Sun, 29 Sep 2002 06:55:28

Just download it and try it. I use GF
standard 2.5 in PS 7 in XP home
with no problems.