Needed: Font Folio ver. 6, 7, or 8

Post by Mike Bruc » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:26:16

Can anyone tell me where I might find a version of Adobe Font Folio version
6, 7, or 8.  I just purchased version 9 without realizing that it was an
upgrade edition.  The upgrade version that I have allows versions >6.
Thanks.

1. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. $1000 or best offer. Will consider trade for
LetterPress 7.0.

2. pbuffer example

3. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

4. color temp with ulead 6 (help me!)

5. Problem with System 7.5 on a PPC and the new Adobe Font Folio

6. vib drvers

7. Adobe Font Folio

8. Adobe font folio 8

9. Cheap Adobe Font Folio 8 Warez!

10. Flame ver 5.51 VS Aftereffect ver 5.0