Scratch Disk Efficiency & Asyncronous I/O in 3.0.5 (Mac)

Scratch Disk Efficiency & Asyncronous I/O in 3.0.5 (Mac)

Post by James Shoebott » Mon, 29 Jan 1996 04:00:00

In 3.0.5 readme it says if asyncronous I/O is operating for your scratch
disk a "t" (cross) symbol will appear after the disk efficiency value. I
can't get this to happen although value is 100%. I recently formatted the
internal disks using FWB Hard Disk Toolkit v1.8 (which supports
asyncronous I/O for my drive - Quantum 1Gb Empire). I am running System
7.5.1 on PowerMac 8100.

Any ideas how to get this and if so does it make much difference anyway????