transform ?!?!?!?

Post by MBarone9 » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I am trying to transform text onto a side of a van.jpg.
Placing the name of a company onto a photo of a work van.

When I try to transform using skew, rotate, etc... it distorts the pixels.
Offsets them a pixel a two.
Ruining the image.

Is there a way to manipulate the text into a skewed position without
making it look jagged?

Thank you.
Answer via email too please.

1. Transform Identifiers in Transform Declarations

I'm trying to put a transformation identifier with in a transformation
declaration in POV-RAY.
here is an example:

#declare T1 = transform { scale <1,2,3> }
#declare T2 = transform { translate <3,2,1> }

Now what I want to do is

#declare T3 = transform {
   transform T1
   transform T2
   rotate <0,90,0>

but this gives a parsing error.  I'm using POV-RAY 3.00.msdos.wat-cwa.
Can somebody help me.  Please email me. Thanx.

--

           http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor
"It's a pity that you Autobots die so easily, otherwise I might have a

2. Glows in AfterEffects

3. IK Transforms to PRS Transforms.

4. Convex Subspace from BSP?

5. Computing transform of plane given transform of points defining plane

6. NVidia SDK

7. Transforming texture coords while using transformed vertices

8. Decomposing a 3x3 (2D Transform) matrix into simpler transforms.

9. Transforming euclidean coords to hyperbolic coords

10. Help: Distance Transform an skeleton in 2D and 3D

11. How to transform *.gif into *.pdf

12. Fourier and wavelet transforms