Action "sets"

Post by Barne » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Is there a way that I can organize downloaded actions into "sets", like
the Adobe default "text effects" and "texture effects".  I know how to
do it with actions I write myself, but I would like to do it with
downloaded actions.  It is a major pain loading and unloading actions
one at a time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Barney

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. How the heck do I map this?

3. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

4. Non-standard compensation tables for Matrix QCR?

5. Problems with "Color wheel action"

6. Renderman

7. Action command "stop" stops batch processing

8. Help Please with DirectDraw

9. Will anybody share any good "Actions"

10. Question for "Action" users