Critique Reqested

Post by Sande » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello Lewis,

Nice site! Congratulations on your talent. It's not too slow either, I find.
If it's worth anything to you: only thing I can think of, is that may people
hate to have to click a second time to see anything interesting. Why not let
them jump right to the main page?

Sander

Quote:> Hi all,

> I would appreciatte a little constructive criticism of my new site. It is
> currently located at http://indigo.ie/~boadle/ and will go to
www.boadle.com
> next month.

> It advertises my work as a web-designer and multimedia artist, and
features
> Star Wars, digital art, illustration sections, amongst others.

> The site is not complete, by any stretch of the imagination, and needs
> plenty of work, but a few comments would be welcome.

> Many thanks,
> Lewis Boadle

Critique Reqested

Post by moog » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

i really really like the layout, however the only thing that i can think of
is to possibly remove the borders on the tables, throw in some mouse overs
so that when someone passes over a certain subject, like 'web design' it
gives a brief desription next to it. it really is a superb site, designed
and layed out nicely.

found a broken link: http://indigo.ie/~boadle/digital.htm click on the
center pic on the bottom to go to http://indigo.ie/~boadle/WebSoft3.htm,
comes up error 404.

regards,

james

Quote:> Hi all,

> I would appreciatte a little constructive criticism of my new site. It is
> currently located at http://indigo.ie/~boadle/ and will go to
www.boadle.com
> next month.

> It advertises my work as a web-designer and multimedia artist, and
features
> Star Wars, digital art, illustration sections, amongst others.

> The site is not complete, by any stretch of the imagination, and needs
> plenty of work, but a few comments would be welcome.

> Many thanks,
> Lewis Boadle

1. Critique Reqested

Pretty cool. The only change I could think of (and it's my preference only)
is to change the type at the bottom where it says Welcome to Lewis...Studio.
Only because you have such interesting type elsewhere. Looks kinda plain to
me. But could just be me.
Looks great though
Debbie D.

2. Animated GIF - especially gears

3. Insight and Sound Adive Reqested Please

4. Just got a distressing call...

5. Critique Please.

6. water

7. web site critique needed

8. How to set label

9. Jesse Berney re: Critique my Free grraphics site

10. Critique Requested.

11. critique

12. Critique of Home Page Graphics

13. -req: critique our site