MONITER SETUP

Post by DCutter8 » Tue, 23 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have a Mac Photoshop version 3.05; an Hp 850C printer and an Apple 17"
moniter.  How can I best adjust my moniter  so that what I see is as close as
possible to what my printer prints?  Dorothy

1. Moniter calibration

Please let me know if this is not the correct group to post this question
to, but I need to know if there is a software program that will run on
win95 that will allow me to calibrate my moniter similar to the way the
gamma control on Macintosh systems works?  Please, please, please e-mail
me if there is such a program and I will sing praises to your name
forever! Thank you for any help.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

2. shadow effect

3. Moniter 16 bit or 24 bit color help ?

4. plug in source code

5. Dual Moniters

6. Scrolling chart recorder on screen

7. Print Moniter Problem

8. Visit aCLdesign Board on 3D Animation (shared)

9. Moniter calibration

10. Moniters...anyone?

11. Dual Moniters on Win 98

12. Moniter Profile for Shamrock