save optimized?

Post by Bill Nichol » Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I created a page with imageready and when the mouseover is activated
some of the slices become transparent down to the background. I think
this might have to do with the save optimized option, but not sure. You
can see what I mean at http://www.ipswichbank.com/test1
Does anyone know how I can fix this problem
Thanks
Bill

1. Image Ready save optimized question

I have a question about photoshop/image ready.  I am using image ready to
make slices and rollover effects of menus for a website I am making. I am
using the "save optimized as" command to save my sliced graphics in html. I
would then like to edit those html files to add content. However, whenever I
use the "save optimized" command to save the changes to my menu it over
rights all of the content that I add to the html file. Basically, is there a
way to save the image slices to the html file and have it only effect the
code that deals with the image menu and not the rest of the html file with
the content. Any help you could give would be great.

Thanks, Greg

2. World in Pictures Day I in THREE DAYS!

3. Imageready 3 - save optimized problem

4. Looking for visualisation tool for planar graphs

5. Can't Save jpegs as Optimized???

6. Desktop Folder (only) Crawls - PS 6 Win 98SE

7. Default SAVE and SAVE AS

8. I need information

9. Default "SAVE and SAVE AS"

10. Does save workspace save prefs?

11. New User - Saving Scenes (not saving surfaces)

12. Save Images & Save Alpha problems

13. PM 6.5 won't save or save-as after removing pages