Help! Can't Download PS 6.01 update for MAC

Help! Can't Download PS 6.01 update for MAC

Post by Buzz Lightyea » Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:21:57

I've tried multiple times, via FTP and HTTP, to get the ps601up.bin
file from Adobe's sites. Every time, Stuffit tells me the data fork is
damaged, and the installer tells me it thinks it is damaged and won't
run. Can anyone help me get a good copy of the updater?
THANKS!

1. 6.01 update won't run in XP.

Hi.

Whenever I click setup.exe for the 6.01 upgrade from version 6 in
Windows XP it complains it can't find setup.exe or one of its
components.... I'm not  sure what to do - I've redownloaded it several
times.

Thanks.

2. REQ: Will Trade for Microsoft Image Composer

3. Can't open .bmp files in PS 6.01

4. Working Compilers

5. Font problem in PS 6.01 online help

6. DHIMA (Digital Hollywood Institute of Media Arts

7. 6.01 Update

8. Spatial cell decomposition and it's benefits.

9. 6.01 update

10. Help, please: PS 5.02 update won't install