how to scroll image while freehand selecting in a zoomed in part of it

how to scroll image while freehand selecting in a zoomed in part of it

Post by Matt » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:08:07

It's a pretty basic question but the solution has eluded me.  When zoomed in
on a section and using my pen to freehand select, how to you scroll the
whole image so you may keep selecting more of it?  Thanks for any responses.

Maty

how to scroll image while freehand selecting in a zoomed in part of it

Post by Taci » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:21:06

Quote:>It's a pretty basic question but the solution has eluded me.  When zoomed
>in on a section and using my pen to freehand select, how to you scroll the
>whole image so you may keep selecting more of it?

If you mean using the Pen tool, you just scroll.

If you mean using the Lasso tool and a graphics tablet:

Hold down Option (Mac) or Alt (PC). This lets you take your finger off the
button without the lasso selection snapping closed; you can use the space bar
(which gives you the grabber hand) or the scroll bars to scroll, or just move
the cursor to the edge of the window and it will scroll automatically.

--
Literary forums; Onyx, a game of * exploration; Xero, the industrial
magazine of art, fiction and photography; fine-art photo gallery--all at