Help - printing - 3.05 - windows

Post by Mark » Tue, 13 May 1997 04:00:00

I need some help trying to figure why my version 3.05 for windows
totally refuses to print anything !  I'm not trying to do anything fancy
here, just sending to a networked HP4.  I need some proofs and all I get
is a blank page !  Does anybody have a clue ????

Mark Z. in NC...

1. Need upgrade from 3.0 to 3.05 for Windows

Hi I currently have Photoshop3.0 for windows and I noticed I cannot
create a89gif's.  I Understand I need to uptain an upgrade to 3.05.  I
have already checked the Adobe home page, but it only has an upgrade
from 3.02 to 3.05.  Can any one please help.
Thanks,
Mike

2. HELP!!! Persuasion to Powerpoint conversion

3. adobe 3.05 windows 95 and memory

4. News probs!

5. Vertical text in Windows 3.05

6. Preliminary Programme Euromedia'2001