i need help with the pincel in adobe 5.5

i need help with the pincel in adobe 5.5

Post by Taylor Drive » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 05:12:26

I have abode 5.5 and 6.0 and i need help. I cant change the setting on the
pencil to go to 1 pixel. instead it is a blob. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

i need help with the pincel in adobe 5.5

Post by Anthony Profet » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 06:31:32

Even though the pencil tool is grouped with the line tool, it works like the
paint brush, i.e. uses a palette to change the brush or pencil width. The
only diference being that the pencil tool does not have a soft brush quality
available. Though you could sofetn or blend the pencil with the blur tool.

Quote:> I have abode 5.5 and 6.0 and i need help. I cant change the setting on the
> pencil to go to 1 pixel. instead it is a blob. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

i need help with the pincel in adobe 5.5

Post by John Bo » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:12:52

With the pencil tool selected, go to the brushes palette, and select the one
pixel hard brush.

- John

Quote:> I have abode 5.5 and 6.0 and i need help. I cant change the setting on the
> pencil to go to 1 pixel. instead it is a blob. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!

1. Need help creating cross-platform downloadable files from PS 5.5

Hi all!

I've got a ton of questions and virtually *no* savvy. Any help about the
following predicament would be greatly appreciated!

On a powermac 9600 using system 8.1 I've been creating continuous tone cd
jewel case inserts in PS 5.5 for about a year.
They're all in RGB mode with an image size resolution of 300 ppi.

A lot of nice folks seem to like them, and have asked me if I'd upload a
collection of them to a private server, which is fine by me.
Problem: I've no notion of how to do this in such a way as to maintain a
reliable color scheme. These folks use all variety of systems, printers,
software, etc.  I don't want to upload something bearing my copyright and have
what looks green to me show up as puce to them.

Will embedding *my* RGB profile preserve the color scheme on a variety of printers?

Since the covers are destined primarily to be downloaded and printed, rather
than viewed on the web, do I need to convert to web-safe colors *anyway*?
What's the best file compression format to use? The images are continuous
tone, but also include text, and I hear tell that jpg will blur the text out.
Is there a way to create tiny thumbnails for quick preview files for
cross-platform use that'll keep the color schemes pretty much intact?

Unfortunately, these are just *some* of the questions I've got about the whole
process. If anyone's able to refer me to a site that might provide answers,
that'd be swell; don't want to eat up everyone's bandwidth, here.

Again, many thanks for *any* help, assistance, referrals and general mercy.

elsie

2. Converting a unit vector to a quaternion

3. I need help with 5.5 not opening SCT files

4. Rendering in 3DS without perspective ?

5. Need help creating cross-platform downloadable files from PS 5.5

6. Please help: Moray under OS/2.