"More grey than the blue colour of the sky"

"More grey than the blue colour of the sky"

Post by Lumières d'Opal » Wed, 04 May 2011 03:58:57

Hello,
The "Lumires dOpale" Gallery presents pictures of the C?te d'Opale,
where the light is always changing. Some photos strongly raster have
the objective to try to cross the looks of a pointillist painting and
digital photography.
Come and discover a new selection of 10 photos of winter 2010/2011
2010 "More gray than blue of the sky": numbering Lumo 1183 to 1192.
The Gallery, which is periodically enriched, today has about 280
photos, easily accessible.   Download and non-profit use are allowed,
subject to mention the source. The site is not for no profit. I am an
amateur photographer. I use a device "panasonic tz6", optical Leica.
For optimal vision full screen: click on view/full screen, click
"Slide show" top left.
ATTENTION: to achieve this gallery, click the correct address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale
Sincerely,
Daniel

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Is this code tripping over itself (Render)

3. "WANTED",detecting straight lines from grey image

4. PSP 6 Question...

5. calcalutating the "grey" value

6. recording/editing tools

7. Changing Default "Grey" GIF89 Transparent Background

8. NEW LIGHTWAVE 5.0!!!

9. "Sky" technique

10. How to build a "sky"?

11. OpenGL "sky spheres"

12. Request for "Black and Blue" Stories