DTP Portal UK updated + preview DTP Domain

DTP Portal UK updated + preview DTP Domain

Post by test » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:01:46

Hi,

We updated our DTP Portal UK: http://www.veryComputer.com/

You can find links to tutorials, resources, books, etc. A total of 130+
links and still growing and growing. We will soon add links to fonts,
templates, software, downloads, plug-ins, etc.

For this portal we are still looking for more URLs, so please let us know.

We are working * a completely new lay-out under the name DTP Domain.
You can take a preview at http://www.veryComputer.com/

So linkrequests/suggestions for all portals are welcome. Please contact us
via the emailaddress on the site (and please state the name of the portal of
your choice or multiple portals).

We also added a newsletter so we can keep you up-2-date about news and new
links.

We hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Kasper Katje, manager/webmaster
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. DTP Portal UK updated + preview DTP Domain

Hi,

We updated our DTP Portal UK: http://dtp.uk.pagetostart.com

You can find links to tutorials, resources, books, etc. A total of 130+
links and still growing and growing. We will soon add links to fonts,
templates, software, downloads, plug-ins, etc.

For this portal we are still looking for more URLs, so please let us know.

We are working hard on a completely new lay-out under the name DTP Domain.
You can take a preview at http://www.north-support.com/dtp

So linkrequests/suggestions for all portals are welcome. Please contact us
via the emailaddress on the site (and please state the name of the portal of
your choice or multiple portals).

We also added a newsletter so we can keep you up-2-date about news and new
links.

We hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Kasper Katje, manager/webmaster
http://dtp.pagetostart.nl
http://dtp.uk.pagetostart.com
http://dtp.de.pagetostart.com

2. Fchart administrativia

3. DTP Portal updated + UK and German portals coming up

4. Ulead and Dazzle DV-EDITOR

5. Wheres the red, blue and green cross sections?

6. Looking for address/phone number of CONTEC

7. DTP Portal updated + UK portal coming up

8. DTP Portal updated + UK and German portal coming up

9. DTP Portal updated + UK and German portals coming up