*FS: WACOM 15 x 15 for Mac plus digitizer

*FS: WACOM 15 x 15 for Mac plus digitizer

Post by HAL PAWLU » Wed, 15 May 1996 04:00:00

My Wacom SD-321L (electrostatic) has been gathering dust since
Igbought it, so it's for sale.  15" x 15" live area, includes cordless
pressure stylus plus 4-button digitizing puck plus Mac cables.

Bottom line is $450 plus shipping, a real bargain, especially if
you're in So. Cal. and can pick it up.

1. wacom pad dead after 15 minutes

I have the wacom artzii 6x8 graphics tablet running under wfwg3.11,
driver version 2.44.  It works fine for 15 to 30 minutes, then just
stops working.  The rest of windows, including the bus mouse continue to
work.  I think I've narrowed it down to software conflict, pad hardware,
my computer hardware, that bright comet in the sky.

Wacom is not responding to my e-mail.  Any ideas??
--
   \

    ( )    http://rainbow.rmi.net/~stant
  .( o ).  Colorado Springs CO USA

2. digimation sold?

3. FS 15" Apple Flat Panel DVI

4. Code for Resizing Pictures (Newbie)

5. FS Apple 15' Flat Panel DVI

6. Questions about camera viewport mappings

7. FS: 15" LCD Apple Studio Display, revB

8. Painter neewsgroup

9. FS: Apple multiple Scan 15 Display

10. FS:15 inch Apple MultiScan monitor