help: PS PlugIn Filters gone? why?

Post by Don Luca » Sun, 02 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I use PS5 for PC.
Never had problems with PS before, but since a few days PS does
NOT load the import/export- ,rendering- and some other
filters anymore. Ive tryed everything.
I looked into the plugin directory but the filters where there.
I copied all plugins to a differend folder and pointed the new path in
"photos50.ini" -the plugins still didnt load.
I used PlugIn Manager v2.01 to examine the filter files, no problems
with them.
I deleted and then reinstalled PS 5
I deleted it again and installed PS 4 but now even the filters of the old
version had dissapeared!!!
I installed PS5 again -and hope someone can help me!

Please help!!!

Don

help: PS PlugIn Filters gone? why?

Post by Chris C » Fri, 07 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Remove or update your copy of CleanSweep Deluxe.

Chris