Organising Filter Menus into your own blocks?

Organising Filter Menus into your own blocks?

Post by Jangle » Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have just installed a bunch of new plugins (into the effects folder) and
there are now lashings of new choices. This is "good" ..... however all of
the new ones are at the top of the Others Folder list (as now the list is
too big to display) .... this is "not so good"  :-)

To make matters worse now all my favorite (or ones I at least knew what they
did ..) are at the bottom of the list and I just can't seem to get at them
(no arrows at the top or bottom of the menu like usual) ... this is "very
bad"

Is there a way to bunch them into folders within the filters menu and for me
to see that folder name in the Filter menu with a black extension arrow by
its side??

(the plugins are still there, I can see them in the windows explorer in the
effects folder and only when I uninstall some of the new plugins do they
become accessable again).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jangles

Organising Filter Menus into your own blocks?

Post by Alan Chapma » Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> I have just installed a bunch of new plugins (into the effects folder) and
> there are now lashings of new choices. This is "good" ..... however all of
> the new ones are at the top of the Others Folder list (as now the list is
> too big to display) .... this is "not so good"  :-)

> To make matters worse now all my favorite (or ones I at least knew what
they
> did ..) are at the bottom of the list and I just can't seem to get at them
> (no arrows at the top or bottom of the menu like usual) ... this is "very
> bad"

> Is there a way to bunch them into folders within the filters menu and for
me
> to see that folder name in the Filter menu with a black extension arrow by
> its side??

> (the plugins are still there, I can see them in the windows explorer in
the
> effects folder and only when I uninstall some of the new plugins do they
> become accessable again).

> Any help greatly appreciated.

> Cheers
> Jangles

go to  http://www.icnet.de/ for plugin management software. Should solve all
of your problems

Al C.

Organising Filter Menus into your own blocks?

Post by Jangle » Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00

Nice one Al,

Cheers
Jangles

> > Hi,

> > I have just installed a bunch of new plugins (into the effects folder)
and
> > there are now lashings of new choices. This is "good" ..... however all
of
> > the new ones are at the top of the Others Folder list (as now the list
is
> > too big to display) .... this is "not so good"  :-)

> > To make matters worse now all my favorite (or ones I at least knew what
> they
> > did ..) are at the bottom of the list and I just can't seem to get at
them
> > (no arrows at the top or bottom of the menu like usual) ... this is
"very
> > bad"

> > Is there a way to bunch them into folders within the filters menu and
for
> me
> > to see that folder name in the Filter menu with a black extension arrow
by
> > its side??

> > (the plugins are still there, I can see them in the windows explorer in
> the
> > effects folder and only when I uninstall some of the new plugins do they
> > become accessable again).

> > Any help greatly appreciated.

> > Cheers
> > Jangles

> go to  http://www.icnet.de/ for plugin management software. Should solve
all
> of your problems

> Al C.

Organising Filter Menus into your own blocks?

Post by Steve Fishe » Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00

go here at www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/plugitps.htm
for some insights and tips to manage them also

--
Best Regards,
Steve

Quote:> Hi,

> I have just installed a bunch of new plugins (into the effects folder) and
> there are now lashings of new choices. This is "good" ..... however all of
> the new ones are at the top of the Others Folder list (as now the list is
> too big to display) .... this is "not so good"  :-)

> To make matters worse now all my favorite (or ones I at least knew what
they
> did ..) are at the bottom of the list and I just can't seem to get at them
> (no arrows at the top or bottom of the menu like usual) ... this is "very
> bad"

> Is there a way to bunch them into folders within the filters menu and for
me
> to see that folder name in the Filter menu with a black extension arrow by
> its side??

> (the plugins are still there, I can see them in the windows explorer in
the
> effects folder and only when I uninstall some of the new plugins do they
> become accessable again).

> Any help greatly appreciated.

> Cheers
> Jangles

1. Filter Foundry plugin - make your own filters

Hi,

Filter Foundry is a compatible replacement for Adobe's Filter Factory
which works with all versions of Photoshop (Mac/Win) and has also been
tested with Paint Shop Pro 7.

This new release (1.0) fixes known problems with making standalone
filters, and this functionality is now available on all platforms (Mac
OS X, "classic" Mac OS, and Windows).

The software is a free download from
http://www.telegraphics.com.au/sw/#filterfoundry
If you use and like this plugin, a small PayPal donation is requested.

Bug reports, suggestions and comments are welcome at

Toby

2. Where to download X Windows for Macintosh operating system?

3. Filters menu and adding filters?

4. 3D manipulation of bounding box

5. Some Filters not showing up in Filter Menu

6. changing default color order

7. Vb 5.0 Menus; Insert into own Program

8. wpg format (WordPerfect)

9. FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

10. interpolation/decimation by block in IDCT block

11. Filters, making your own.

12. Create your own filter plug-ins!