Rounded edges in PS 4.0

Post by Stan Cheria » Sun, 27 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi there:

can someone tell me how i can make rounded edges usingf ps 4.0.

An example of what i am going for is shown at the corbis website at:
http://trip.corbis.com/trip/home/default.asp

thanks for any help.

stan cherian

Rounded edges in PS 4.0

Post by Stan Cheria » Sun, 27 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi there:

can someone tell me how i can make rounded edges usingf ps 4.0.

An example of what i am going for is shown at the corbis website at:
http://trip.corbis.com/trip/home/default.asp

thanks for any help.

stan cherian

Rounded edges in PS 4.0

Post by Bombe » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Try here.

http://www.cooltype.com/articles/rounded_corners/index.shtml

Mike

>Hi there:

>can someone tell me how i can make rounded edges usingf ps 4.0.

>An example of what i am going for is shown at the corbis website at:
>http://trip.corbis.com/trip/home/default.asp

>thanks for any help.

>stan cherian

1. Rounding edges with Poly Edge Shaper plug in

I've tried using it with various settings, but the results are always odd.
I've included an attachment showing the result of the plugin applied to a
box.
Do I have to use the plugin on each ploy separately or something?

Thanks for any help.

2. PRINT YOUR FAVORITE COREL ARTWORK

3. How/to for soft edge text PS 4.0

4. Platform/Application to replace soft-image

5. SAVING LAYERS IN PS 4.0 WINDOWS TO MAC PS 4.0

6. Rendering rounded edges in Bryce 3d?

7. Rounded edges ?

8. Rounded edges on box

9. Rounding off the edges in POV