Need to find Magazine Cover Scans

Post by Steven C. Bow » Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello, does anyone know where I might be able to find some popular
magazine cover scans that are ready to be used for fun photograph
projects. I want some where I can just import an image on the scan and
make it look like they are featured on the magazine.

Thanks.

1. Need to find Magazine Cover Scans

Hello, does anyone know where I might be able to find some popular
magazine cover scans that are ready to be used for fun photograph
projects. I want some where I can just import an image on the scan and
make it look like they are featured on the magazine.

Thanks.

2. perfomer scalability

3. yellow bands in scan of magazine cover

4. New GRAPHICS Equipment Info. -- Vinyl Cutters, Laser Engravers

5. Help needed in Scanning Magazine pages - sample.JPG (1/1)

6. Alignment Help

7. Help needed in Scanning Magazine pages - sample.JPG (0/1)

8. For Auction: Ulead GIFanimator 3.0

9. RayShade magazine cover available

10. HELP creating Magazine Cover

11. PSP 6 on magazine cover