SETTINGS for HP 722C and PanaSync E50

Post by KSCoxi » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I am posting this in hopes that SOMEONE has an answer. I have looked all
over the web to no avail.

I need to know the Red, Green, and Blue phosphor numerical settings for the
PanaSync E50. This is needed for the Files > Color Settings > Monitor Setup

Quote:> Phosphors setting. If this is not available the closest general monitor

type would be deeply appreciated.

I also need to know the correct setting for the inks in my HP 722C printer.
This is needed for the Files > Color Settings > Printing Inks Setup >
Ink Colors setting.

So far I can find nothing to help despite a repeated trips to both the
Panasonic and HP web sites. I have even e-mailed Panasonic to receive a
totally bogus reply from them.  Hewlett Packard does not have e-mail support
yet (surprisingly).  IF I CANNOT get these settings I do not see much hope
of getting my system calibrated properly. I have about pulled a few hairs
out trying for proper calibration. My last hope will be a multi-platform
calibration program that is equipped for all my related system components,
and I do not know of such a creature.

PLEASE HELP

Thank You,

Kenneth S. Coxie

Post by Chris C » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> Hello,

> I am posting this in hopes that SOMEONE has an answer. I have looked all
> over the web to no avail.

> I need to know the Red, Green, and Blue phosphor numerical settings for the
> PanaSync E50. This is needed for the Files > Color Settings > Monitor Setup
> > Phosphors setting. If this is not available the closest general monitor
> type would be deeply appreciated.

Check the literature that came with the monitor, it's probably trinatron
or P22/EBU.

Quote:> I also need to know the correct setting for the inks in my HP 722C printer.
> This is needed for the Files > Color Settings > Printing Inks Setup >
> Ink Colors setting.

Have you read the section in the manual on color calibration?
The one that says that most non-PostScript desktop printers want RGB data,
not CMYK, so you don't need a printing ink setup for them.

Chris

1. SETTINGS for PanaSync E50 and HP DeskJet 722C

[...]

2. VESA document

3. ICC or ICM for HP ScanJet / PanaSync E50

4. anyone use DEC 1152 printer? Why so cheap?

5. HP Deskjet 722C Owners: Help me with DPI Problem

6. Kodak Color Management istallation

7. ICM setting in HP Printer driver

8. 3 My plugins are grayed out, how do I get those filters to work?

9. Best print settings für HP Deskjet 670Cxi?