Tutorials, Actions, Tips & Tricks!

Post by Trevor Morri » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

All:

Wow, that RAY of LIGHT tutorial sure was popular, so here is a new
one:

Check it out - comments welcomed/encouraged.

--
Cheers,

http://user.fundy.net/morris/

1. tips&tricks on corel7&ps4

I'm a beginner on corel7 & photoshop4. I would like to know good links
which provide tips&tricks, FAQ and relevant information regarding the
graphic package mention above. I'm a student and books are expensive. If
you come across any good site or personal tips you want to share, please
email me or post it on the newsgroup.

thanks a million.

cheers,
]-[.e.x.i.m.u.s. PRIME
www.arbld.unimelb.edu.au/~kdlim/

2. Blundering

3. Tutorial update! Selection Tips and Tricks

4. Presentation software

5. TIPS, TRICKS, and TUTORIAL

6. NCGA Picture Level Benchmark (was: Time to put up or shut up)

7. FREE Graphic Design Software Tips & Tricks

8. Special interest CDROMs & Videos any interest!

9. FREE Graphical Software Tips & Tricks

10. FREE Software Tips & Tricks