Download

Post by Janinne Hodg » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Is there a site that I can download Photoshop whether as a full version or
as a trial.

Jay Quan

Download

Post by Kris Poorbaug » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

try this site. it's only a tryout...you won't be able to get a full version
download anywhere...at least not legally. but it's worth the money should
you decide to buy it...without question...
http://www.adobe.com/newsfeatures/tryadobe/main.html#photoshop

--kp

Download

Post by Gwendal Cober » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

http://www.adobe.com

--
Regards
Gwendal Cobert

>Is there a site that I can download Photoshop whether as a full version or
>as a trial.

>Jay Quan

Download

Post by Monkeybrea » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

the adobe site http://www.adobe.com

> Is there a site that I can download Photoshop whether as a full version or
> as a trial.

> Jay Quan

1. Download graphics from the web with DownLoad Express

DownLoad Express is a utility that automatically downloads jpg/gifs from web
pages; follows links and presents images in thumbnails where you can edit,
view, and even hyperlink to the page found.  You can specify minimum/maximum
size, and it offers search capabilities.
Free 30 day trial, and its only $10 to register.

More information, and the program itself, can be found at:

http://www.jacksonville.net/~dlxpress

Note: requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or better, Win 95/98/NT

2. NecroN Home Page

3. where i can download download deep paint 3d (not demo)?

4. shadow depth values

5. NEW: THE ULTIMATE DOWNLOADING TOOL (WWW, FTP, NEWS), NOW AS WIN95/NT-VERSION, USEFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADS FILES, PICS ...

6. A Simple Nurbs Problem

7. thumbs download

8. ANNOUNCE: little cms 1.08 released

9. i am having trouble downloading wallpaper and a screensaver

10. Unable to view downloaded family pictures

11. RasterVect Announcement - New Release 2.04 - Download Now