Move layers

Post by jennife » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello

Does anyone know how I go about moving layers from one psd.to another i
Photoshop?

/Jennifer

Move layers

Post by H?vard Haagenru » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hello

> Does anyone know how I go about moving layers from one psd.to another i
> Photoshop?

Just put the two pds's next to each others on the desk top and drag the
layer over. (works for me, at least)

H?vard Haagenrud

Move layers

Post by Claus Lund Jense » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

In the first image, select the entire layer, choose copy. Go to the next
picture, make a new layer, then paste. Finished

Claus

Quote:> Hello

> Does anyone know how I go about moving layers from one psd.to another i
> Photoshop?

> /Jennifer

Move layers

Post by Taci » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anyone know how I go about moving layers from one psd.to another i
>Photoshop?

The easiest way to do this, whic does not involve copy/paste (and therefore
doesn't require that you have a large chunk of image data sitting on the
clipboard taking up RAM), is just to hilight the name of the layer you want to
move in the Layers palette. Then, drag it into the second Photoshop file's
window.

You must, of course, have both Photoshop files open to do this.

------
Onyx, the game of * exploration; Xero, the industrial magazine
of art, fiction and photography; and online photo gallery--all at
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Move layers

Post by Ross » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

From the Layers palette, drag and drop a layer from one open document
into the window of another open document. Hold down Shift if you want
to center the layer in its new doc.

Ross

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:53:07 GMT, "jennifer"