Alternating between two type blocks?

Post by Craft » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 00:21:30

Does anyone know if there is a quick way of alternating between seperate
type blocks without having to click on another tool to deselect the first
block and then back to the type tool to select the second?

I'm using photoshop seven and thought this would have been resolved after
six... if it has I can't find it? and it bugs the hell out of me!

Alternating between two type blocks?

Post by Ronald Kelle » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 04:40:10

Hello Crafty,

You can switch to the other text block directly provided the text is
committed (click the check mark or press enter)

Greetings from Belgium,

Ronald  -  Remove 123 when replying by email

Alternating between two type blocks?

Post by wes » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 05:23:39

Another way is to double click on the T icon in your layers. This will make
that text layer active and selected. Just tap on the left or right arrow to
get your text cursor.

Quote:> Hello Crafty,