Adobe Font Folio

Post by btinterne » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:49:56

Can anyone help me  I have Adobe Font Folio but i don't know how to import
the fonts into Adobe Photoshop 6 can anyone help

Thanks in advance

Adobe Font Folio

Post by SCG » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:36:56

You don't import the fonts into Photoshop. You install them using Adobe Type
Manager.
scg

>Can anyone help me  I have Adobe Font Folio but i don't know how to import
>the fonts into Adobe Photoshop 6 can anyone help

>Thanks in advance

1. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. $1000 or best offer. Will consider trade for
LetterPress 7.0.

2. Resizing?

3. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

4. New Italian Site

5. Problem with System 7.5 on a PPC and the new Adobe Font Folio

6. dgl error and pointer coordinates

7. Adobe font folio 8

8. Cheap Adobe Font Folio 8 Warez!

9. S.O.S.-Can't install Adobe Font Folio fonts in Win95!

10. Needed: Font Folio ver. 6, 7, or 8