Print Moniter Problem

Post by Michael Redma » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

Recently I have had some odd experiences with the Mac print monitor.

Often (although I don't believe always), when I print something, it is
spooled, but PM doesn't launch and nothing prints. Then when
I print a second document, PM does launch and both docs are there and
print.

Make sense to anyone?

--Michael

1. Moniter calibration

Please let me know if this is not the correct group to post this question
to, but I need to know if there is a software program that will run on
win95 that will allow me to calibrate my moniter similar to the way the
gamma control on Macintosh systems works?  Please, please, please e-mail
me if there is such a program and I will sing praises to your name
forever! Thank you for any help.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

2. Fuji FinePix 1400 Zoom

3. Moniter 16 bit or 24 bit color help ?

4. D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemory very slow

5. Dual Moniters

6. I can't find a picture software

7. MONITER SETUP

8. Moniter calibration