How to delet filters?

Post by Eye Cand » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

How do I delete unwanted filter effects from my hard drive?

When PS is opened I can go to fliters >selest a filter from a group eg.
Filter factory 'F' if I dont want use or keep this filter how can I
remove it and not all the filtres in Factory F ?

I've look in Adobe files but it only lits the main filter group by name
& not the single files contained under the main group.

I have just been given a few CD roms with large amounts of filters &
effects & I dont want to keep then all on my HD after installing them
just the good ones.

Please help me get out of this mess.

 Thanking every reply inadvance, Russel.

How to delet filters?

Post by Gwendal Cober » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

try getting Plugin Manager or Pico (http://www.icnet.de and
http://pico.i-us.com) these programs will tell you what files are
represented by what filters (so you can delete the unwanted ones), and
enable you disable them without having to actually delete them.

--
Regards
Gwendal Cobert

Post by Darryl Mc Killo » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> How do I delete unwanted filter effects from my hard drive?

You might look in your Plug-in dir. and see which ones you want and then
make a Temp folder and cut out the ones you dont use an put them in this
Temp folder, then, just go back an forth from folders????? Is this
correct?? I have heard this suggestion before from somewhere. If anyone has
anything other to add that I may be missing, please do so..Good Luck
Darryl