HSB ?!?

Post by Rred » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

anybody knows how to convert the RGB channels to HSB channels? (there is a
plugin or a filter or something else...

thanks

Paolo Zarri

HSB ?!?

Post by Chris C » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

There is an optional plug-in on the Photoshop CD to do this.

Chris

> anybody knows how to convert the RGB channels to HSB channels? (there is a
> plugin or a filter or something else...

> thanks

> Paolo Zarri

1. HSB vs HSI anyone have HSB fornular?

I have the formulas for HSI - arccos(...) and all

I understand the HSB that Photoshop uses differs only in the formula for
Brightness compared to that for Intensity.

I have that I=(B+G+R)/3

Anyone know what the formula for B is?

Or where on the internet I can find it?

I found a couple of places that gave the HSI formula but no HSB formula.

Thanks,
Cal

2. Looking for: PCL to Raster (PCX, TIFF, etc) converter

3. HSB to RGB, also contouring ques..

4. Wondering!!!

5. HELP : RGB,HSB,Grayscale,CMYB and LAB color convertion formulas needed

6. simple question

7. RGB to HSB ?

8. glm.h problem

9. Convert HSB to RGB