Some Filters not showing up in Filter Menu

Some Filters not showing up in Filter Menu

Post by Ferdinand Isaa » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I currently have 500+ filters for Photoshop, but it doesn't display all of
them.  I recall people having this problem before.  What Can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Some Filters not showing up in Filter Menu

Post by seve » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

...delete the filters you realy don`t need, `caus you have a resourse
problem..

Quote:>I currently have 500+ filters for Photoshop, but it doesn't display all of

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> I currently have 500+ filters for Photoshop, but it doesn't display all of
> them.  I recall people having this problem before.  What Can I do?

> Thanks in advance.

Ferdinand,
One option is to go to
http://www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/adobepc.htm and read up on plugin
management.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com

Indepth reviews of Imagine for Windows, Ray Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2,
World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo, Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2
CBT, etc. on line now. trueSpace 3 in work. All pages now enchanced with
music by the Keyboard Wizard.

1. Andromeda Screens3 demo does not show on filter menu

Anyone have problems w/Andromeda Screens3 Demo not working in PhotoShop 5.0 ?
Checked address C:\Programs\PhotoShop\Plug-ins\Filter, its in there but doesn't
work . I'm interested in this filter, anyone else tried it ? What's it like ?
What does it do ?
      thanks in advance

2. Ignore "Anybody else not able to load images?"

3. FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

4. Installing problem

5. Filters menu and adding filters?

6. when I create an palette,an error has occured

7. too many plugins: filter menu not big enough

8. Render is not under my filter menu

9. Not all filters listed in dropdown menu

10. filters not showing previews

11. render filters not showing on toolbar

12. Default filter does not show up...