Problem printing scanned image in 4.01

Post by Paul Praege » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have Photoshop 4.01 (Win 95a + IE4.01 +SR1) and I scan images into it
using Microtek Scanmaker 330. All seems to be well except when I try to
print from a scan. It goes through all the usual screens and the printer
icon even appears in the tray for a moment, but this results in no action
from the printer. There is nothing in the printer queue and files imported
into Photoshop print just fine. I thought I used to be able to print from
scan or am I imagining it? (HP Deskjet 500)

Thanks Paul

1. Filter Problem in 4.01 Please help!

Hi my name is Mike.  I'm sort of a beginner user of Photoshop 4.01.

I have an issue with my filters that is quite baffling.  I pull down my
filters menu and under the [OTHER] selection menu I notice that I have
many more filters than will fit on my screen.  How do i get these in
other sub menus or how do I view these without shrinking my screen size
down below what I can see.

Please e-mail me and send a reply answer:

Thanks,
Mike

2. ANY TARGA 2000 USERS OUT THERE ?... HELP.

3. help Problems Pshop 4.01 on Pentium 266 help

4. ABSOLUTE PROOF ==>Jesus *is* Lord of the Sabbath !

5. 4.0 ->4.01 upgrade problem

6. Directotr prjector and Files

7. problem installing 4.01 pshop update

8. using PEXlib on Sun workstation

9. REALLY weird problem with PS 4.01 Desktop

10. Problems Upgrading to PS 4.01