Freehand vs coreldraw

Post by Digital ma » Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:00:00

For all of you that think that Corel draw is better than freehand I can
only say you need to go use freehand again.

Randy Little                         My opinions are mine,
Quality Assurance                    and do not reflected
Macromedia Inc.                      those of my employer!

Freehand vs coreldraw

Post by <dav.. » Sun, 22 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I can't imagine how anyone could possibly make a comparison between the two.
FreeHand is in a different class: a real professional application.  Corel may throw in
everything including the kitchen sink (and the upstairs bathtub and the backyard outhouse
and...) but you culdn't pay me enough to use Corel Draw for real production work.

Corel Draw was the*major graphics program I leaned, but as soon as I used FreeHand (2.0)
for the first time, the difference was obvious.  Undoubtedly Corel Draw has it's fans, but I
don't think too many people doing professional level work take it very seriously.  If it works
for you, that's great and I'm happy for you.  Not for me.

(shields up!)