Technique NEEDED

Post by Larry Jaqu » Mon, 21 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Hello,

>I am in the process of creating a new homepage on our present website and
>have found exactly what I need..... in a way of speaking.  I found a site
>that has the looks I want but I am not sure how to create one item in it.  I
>have attached the image I am refering to.  I want to do the same as they

<soapbox>
Please do the world a favor and DO NOT POST BINARY FILES ON USENET in
conversational groups. The best method of having us look at a specific
picture is to post the URL and let those of us interested go look. As
it was, you posted the graphic to every server in the world. THINK!
</soapbox>

Quote:>have with the photo in making it look as it were painted into the image.
>Will someone be as kind as to tell me how this is accomplished?

You can use Painter or Expression to make the brushstrokes graphics
like that, then use them as a mask. Alternatively, snip the strokes
out of an oil painting graphic.

     Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!
http://diversify.com/ljaques/stees.html  Hilarious T-shirts online

1. LZW compression technique - NEED HELP!!!

I would like to know where I can get some kind of descriptions or
explanations on how the lzw compression technique used in GIF file format.
I need a very detail explanation since I am quite new at this.

Thank's for all the help beforehand,
Victor

2. HELP: Colour Confusion

3. Earth modelling techniques needed

4. Sun graphics question

5. Car modeling techniques needed!

6. Bones?!? Is this right...?

7. Camera mapping or other technique needed

8. scanning problems

9. Tips/Techniques needed -- tearing fabric

10. OpenGL Tricks & Techniques Needed!

11. Need Info about distributed Visualization Techniques

12. PC Techniques Disk DDPT needed!