Tiling a Jpeg

Post by Kevin Coun » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Is there anyway to tile a JPEG wallpaper image in Photoshop?

Thanks,

Kevin Counts

Tiling a Jpeg

Post by Larry Jaqu » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00

>Is there anyway to tile a JPEG wallpaper image in Photoshop?

Ayup.  Here's the way for Win95:

1- Create new file of the proper size and type in PS.
2- Open the file you want to use as a background.
3- Do a SaveAs if you need to change resolution/mode.
4- Select ALL (or any rectangular part to be used as the
new file's background.
4- Choose Edit/Define Pattern
5- Switch to/highlight the new file.
6- Choose Edit/Fill/Contents:Use:Pattern
7- Hit <Enter> and you're done!

  The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://diversify.com/ljaques
          The Clintons.        + Typesetting-Graphics-Internet

Tiling a Jpeg

Post by Kevin Coun » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Works like a charm.. Thanx.. your my pal!!!

Kevin

Post by Larry Jaqu » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

>Works like a charm.. Thanx.. your my pal!!!

>Kevin

In that case, it will be $37.50 in cash.  Deliver in small
bills in the dead of night to the trash can in the middle of
the park. (We don't want the IRS catching wind of it, y'know.)

>>>Is there anyway to tile a JPEG wallpaper image in Photoshop?

>>Ayup.  Here's the way for Win95:

--snip--
.
   Save the Whales      + http://diversify.com/ljaques
Collect the whole set!  + Typesetting-Graphics-Internet

1. Creating Isometric Tiles from Rectangular tiles

Does anyone have example code for translating a rectangular tile to an
isometrict tile? I'm a little lost on the math and can't seem to find a way
to transfer pixels from one TImage to another.

THX

2. Java IndyCam Server

3. JPEG to Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) encoder?

4. New Animated GIF Newsgroup

5. customizing contour plots

6. Rotate JPEG Pictures and JPEG Quality

7. help please: how to change colour to transparent?

8. p-jpeg to jpeg in ms-dos 6.22

9. How to convert a Mac JPEG file into windows JPEG file

10. p-JPEG to b-JPEG converter?