FS: Polaroid CI-3000 color film recorder (CFR) digital images to 35mm slides etc

Post by William Schnakenber » Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> Turn digital images into professional-quality hard copy output with a
> Polaroid color film recorder (CFR).
> You can quickly and easily make high-resolution 35mm slides, prints, or
> chromes directly from your desktop.

Since it is October 20, 1999 where you are, could you tell me who won the
1999 World Series so I can make some bets?

--
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
Serial Numbers-R-Us!

The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy cruiser,
Quincy, MASS: http://members.xoom.com/ltwes329/salem.html
Remove OUTSPAMMEDDOT from my e-mail address when replying directly.

1. FS: Polaroid CI-3000 color film recorder (CFR) digital images to 35mm slides etc

Since it is October 20, 1999 where you are, could you tell me who won the
1999 World Series so I can make some bets?

--
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
Serial Numbers-R-Us!

The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy cruiser,
Quincy, MASS: http://members.xoom.com/ltwes329/salem.html
Remove OUTSPAMMEDDOT from my e-mail address when replying directly.

2. Video Codec

3. DAGM 2002 CALL FOR PAPERS

4. FS: Polaroid Palette Plus 35MM Film Recorder

5. Ghostscript for DOS/Windows?

6. FS: POLAROID PALETTE 35mm FILM RECORDER

7. Polaroid CI-5000 film recorder (HELP!)

8. Hardware Drivers : CI-5000 Polaroid Pallette Film Recorder?

9. FS: 35mm Film Recorder (Slidewriter w/Bulk Film Back)

10. PS4 making 35mm slides with film recorder