1. Can't resize images made from selections without resizing all layers
I'm having a strange problem that I'm wondering if others can
reproduce, and if it is by design or it is a bug. Here's what
I select a rectangular section of a pre-existing PSP image and then
paste it as a new image. Then I click Image, Resize, then select
Actual/print size and specify the larger image size that I want in
inches. NOTE: By default, I have the 'resize all layers' check box
UNchecked. When I click Ok, the image is cropped proportionally
instead of resized. The pixel height and width in the resulting image
stays the same.
Resizing the original image this way works fine, i.e. the resulting
image is resized to the proper dimensions and the pixel height and
width are increased properly. Even if I select the entire original
image and paste it as a new image, I still get the odd cropping
behavior instead of a properly resized image.
Now, if I attempt to resize the image made from a selection with the
'resize all layers' box checked, everything seems to work fine, even
though the image made from the selection has no active selection and
has only a single layer. Is this the way PSP resizing is supposed to
work? Drove me nuts for a while.
2. Where's the FAQ?
3. Resize Image/Canvas area visually?
4. Tile extraction program
5. When resizing Image Canvas stays same
6. FS: Delphi Software & Books
7. TImage.Canvas.ClipRect problem when resizing
8. was wondering why....
9. Newbie question: Batch resize of images problem
10. Image resizing problem
11. PictureBox resizing with Form resize
12. Image Resize Problem
13. problem with image resize