Help installing Enterprise in XP please

Post by Ofste » Fri, 31 May 2002 06:21:37

I am new to this newsgroup. I get a browser error message when installing
Photoshop Enterprise in XP - can't find any help on Adobe's website.
It says browser not Vsn 4 or above and closes. Of course its vsn 6.

Thanks

Help installing Enterprise in XP please

Post by Chris Co » Fri, 31 May 2002 15:44:22

There is no such thing as "Photoshop Enterprise".
Are you referring to "Photoshop Elements"?

Chris

> I am new to this newsgroup. I get a browser error message when installing
> Photoshop Enterprise in XP - can't find any help on Adobe's website.
> It says browser not Vsn 4 or above and closes. Of course its vsn 6.

> Thanks

Help installing Enterprise in XP please

Post by Rusty Wrigh » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 08:11:41

Is that the Startrek version of Photoshop?

> I am new to this newsgroup. I get a browser error message when installing
> Photoshop Enterprise in XP - can't find any help on Adobe's website.
> It says browser not Vsn 4 or above and closes. Of course its vsn 6.

> Thanks

Help installing Enterprise in XP please

Post by Ofste » Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:28:47

Ok I know I got it wrong...

I do mean Elements

Now can one of you help me?

Ofsted

> Is that the Startrek version of Photoshop?

> > I am new to this newsgroup. I get a browser error message when
installing
> > Photoshop Enterprise in XP - can't find any help on Adobe's website.
> > It says browser not Vsn 4 or above and closes. Of course its vsn 6.

> > Thanks

Help installing Enterprise in XP please

Post by Ofste » Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:32:07

Oops ... yes I mean Elements ... can you help?

Ofsted

> There is no such thing as "Photoshop Enterprise".
> Are you referring to "Photoshop Elements"?

> Chris

> > I am new to this newsgroup. I get a browser error message when
installing
> > Photoshop Enterprise in XP - can't find any help on Adobe's website.
> > It says browser not Vsn 4 or above and closes. Of course its vsn 6.

> > Thanks

Help installing Enterprise in XP please

Post by RTM » Mon, 03 Jun 2002 22:36:54

Yes. Its 5 year mission is to seek out the Dilithium Page Curl Crystal in
order to get the Wacom Drive operating again.
Also, if there is anyone you dont like you can use this version of Photoshop
to turn their jumper to red and then they get killed on the next landing
party expedition.
--

Ron.
In an infinite universe all things are possible.

> Is that the Startrek version of Photoshop?

> > I am new to this newsgroup. I get a browser error message when
installing
> > Photoshop Enterprise in XP - can't find any help on Adobe's website.
> > It says browser not Vsn 4 or above and closes. Of course its vsn 6.

> > Thanks

1. Maya wont install! Please help

Anyone out there had trouble installing MAYA on the SGI.
Currently it won't let me install the base application due to the fact that
it requires the "Viewkit compiler" which is a developer c++
compiler. I can't find in any of the CDz from ALIAS (could it be under
another name in the istallation cds).
Does anyone out there know of a work about for this....it really is shite
having maya sitting right here and not working :(

Current specs
MAYA v.1/SGI Ingido 2 hi-impact 4400/irix 6.2/128mb/2 gig

TIA to anyone that helps me out of this major nightmare.....

2. Landscaping in max

3. Installing PSP V5.03 on Windows XP

4. stopfinger

5. Help Please Installing Filter

6. 3D Games Programming using C++.

7. Can't Install Picture Tubes!! Please Help

8. better way to shrink a bitmap?

9. Installing Elements in XP

10. Installing XP Pro Over PS