How do I change the healing brush shape in CS?

How do I change the healing brush shape in CS?

Post by Help Pleas » Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:11:38

PS Friends - I use CS at work and at home, and absolutely love it, but. On
one computer the healing brush tool shape on the screen is a little circle,
just like it was in version 7. On the other computer, the tool shape is a
small Band-Aid. How do I change it back to the circle shape. It's driving me
nuts (and that's not a very long drive) - Help is very much appreciated -
Thanks, Bob

Post by Bill Hilt » Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:00:34

>On one computer the healing brush tool shape on the screen is a little
>circle, just like it was in version 7. On the other computer, the tool shape
>is a small Band-Aid. How do I change it back to the circle shape.

Edit > Preferences > Display and Cursors ... in the 'painting cursors' box
check 'brush size'.  Make sure the 'Caps Lock' key is off.

How do I change the healing brush shape in CS?

Bill - Thank you so much!  - Bob