trace contour filter-please help

Post by ringoff.. » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 03:56:03

I want to copy the trace contour filter into After Effects but can't
find it in my Photoshop (4) plugins folder. Does anyone know the file
name of this filter?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

trace contour filter-please help

Post by Chris C » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

It's built into Photoshop - there is no plug-in.

Chris

> I want to copy the trace contour filter into After Effects but can't
> find it in my Photoshop (4) plugins folder. Does anyone know the file
> name of this filter?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

Ok -- thanks so much just for reading this!!

Please, E-mail me if you can help me with this...  I have the Alien
Black Box and this happens every time I try to use it: it loads  up, I
see the little Alien Black Box filter graphics, but then time glass
icon shows up for about 20 seconds and finally --  photoshop has
encountered an error making me close it.

Thanks you so much!!

Brian

2. Windows Paintbrush bitmap editing.

3. Help Please : Multi-variable contour plot

4. Free Filters

5. please, help me for getting ray tracing code in 2D case

6. making an MPEG from stills?

7. How to trace a bitmap? Help please

8. contour filling/tracing ?

9. Contour tracing

10. Contour tracing by piecewise linear approx.

11. Is Trace Contours OK?

12. Trace contours