How to set for color slide (film recorder)

How to set for color slide (film recorder)

Post by Jeff Ha » Wed, 28 Jan 1998 04:00:00

If I have my photo in Photo Shop already to make in a slide. How do I
make it the required size for a slide to be made in a film
recorder...at this point I import it into "PowerPoint" and make a
perfect slide...I would like to make a slide direct from Photo Shop
without going in Power Point first...thanks, Jeff

Post by Peter Chigmarof » Wed, 28 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> If I have my photo in Photo Shop already to make in a slide. How do I
> make it the required size for a slide to be made in a film
> recorder...at this point I import it into "PowerPoint" and make a
> perfect slide...I would like to make a slide direct from Photo Shop
> without going in Power Point first...thanks, Jeff

   Just resize the image to a 35mm slide proportions
which I believe are 24mmx36mm. My experience
is it should be an RGB.TIF file as well. Best not to
resample when you resize.

Peter Chigmaroff

How to set for color slide (film recorder)

Post by Kreati » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>If I have my photo in Photo Shop already to make in a slide. How do I
>make it the required size for a slide to be made in a film
>recorder...at this point I import it into "PowerPoint" and make a
>perfect slide...I would like to make a slide direct from Photo Shop
>without going in Power Point

PowerPoint uses a page size of 7.5" x 11.25" for slides, so make your Photoshop
image fit that size.  But, if you print directly from Photoshop, the film
recorder driver may be slightly off and leave you with a white border.  Set the
film recorder driver to a black background rather than the white Windows
default and you should be OK.  If it's all too much to mess with, we can print
your PowerPoint files for only $3.00 per slide.

Have fun,
George

George Konold
KONOLD KREATIONS
The Color Slides Homepage
PowerPoint Slides only $3.00 each
http://www.mindspring.com/~gekonold/colrslid.html

1. FS: Polaroid CI-3000 color film recorder (CFR) digital images to 35mm slides etc

Since it is October 20, 1999 where you are, could you tell me who won the
1999 World Series so I can make some bets?

--
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
Serial Numbers-R-Us!

The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy cruiser,
Quincy, MASS: http://members.xoom.com/ltwes329/salem.html
Remove OUTSPAMMEDDOT from my e-mail address when replying directly.

2. glBindTexture where is it.

3. Lord help us. Microsoft is coming.

4. building spheres

5. Film/Slide Recorders

6. buggy display driver

7. Film (Slide) Recorders

8. Recent film recorder (slide-maker) reviews?

9. PS4 making 35mm slides with film recorder

10. Color Problem with Film Recorder