Multiprocessor upgrade- re-install PS?

Post by Dagnabbi » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:58:30

Is it necessary to reinstall Photoshop 6 after the PC on which it was
running is upgraded to a multiprocessor machine? I can find no
reference to this. Running in Win2000- which upgraded OK.
Thanks!

Multiprocessor upgrade- re-install PS?

Post by Glenn Pechace » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 00:40:30

No, look in folder Plugins->PhotoShop only->Extensions and you will see the
plugin for multiprocessor support already present.

Glenn

Quote:> Is it necessary to reinstall Photoshop 6 after the PC on which it was
> running is upgraded to a multiprocessor machine? I can find no
> reference to this. Running in Win2000- which upgraded OK.
> Thanks!

1. Help needed: Dr watson on NT4(SP6) when installing PS 5.5 upgrade

Hi,

I get a Dr Watson in the install program when installing PS 5.5
(upgrade) in NT4 (SP6). It hangs everytime when at 60 % when
installing the file ...gamma.cpl (don't know the exact name). I do a
clean install (not on top of 5.0)

Maybe my system config will give a clue:

Asus p2b-f
Celeron 450
128 MB (Swap file 600 MB)
Adaptec UW SCSI card
Diamond Viper 550
Plextor 4220 cdwriter
Plextor 40 cdrom
Iiyama diamontron
2x Maxtor IDE 8.4 GB
Hauppauge PCI Win/TV
OS: dual boot win98 / winnt

Any help welcome,

Thanks,
Sander

-- remove obvious part from e-mail address when replying by email

2. Overlaying a transparent GIF on another image

3. Installing PS 3.0.5 Upgrade Separately??

4. Adobe Acrobat loaded into folder on HD...?

5. Bezier Patch Transition

6. Reinstalling IRIX 5.2 w/ 5.3 upgrade

7. New web site with animation

8. Want to upgrade from Windows PS 6 to Mac PS 7

9. PS 5 upgrade to PS 6 ?

10. Seeking PS LE > PS 4.0 Upgrade Source

11. PS 4 Multiprocessor/Mac Code Fragment Manager Problem

12. Reinstall PS 5.0 again?!?