Altamira Group seeking beta testers

Post by Altamira Group Beta Administrato » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Altamira Group, the maker of Genuine Fractals products for resolution
independent image manipulation invites registered users to sign up for
its beta testing program.

If you are a currently registered user of GF 2.0 or PrintPro 1.0 you
can sign up to beta test the next generation of our software.

To begin the signup process, send an email to

Altamira Group seeking beta testers

Post by Keith Clar » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

How about expanding the beta test to potential customers?

I have the free version that came with my printer, and was very
UN-impressed.

Keith

> Altamira Group, the maker of Genuine Fractals products for resolution
> independent image manipulation invites registered users to sign up for
> its beta testing program.

> If you are a currently registered user of GF 2.0 or PrintPro 1.0 you
> can sign up to beta test the next generation of our software.

> To begin the signup process, send an email to

1. Beta Testers Sought - HELP WANTED - Hypercosm News

Hello,

Beta testers sought for Hypercosm Studio, a new 3D software package that
enables users to develop high impact, interactive 3D images for delivery
over the Internet. Testers should have a programming background and
COMMITMENT to devoting the time needed TO LEARN AND TEST the product. At
most 10 testers will be chosen. Testers will receive software and other
benefits worth $1995.  Send URLs and contact information to Pam Schmidt

News: Build 831 is now available for downloading. A new version of
Hypercosm Explorer is available as well.

EMPLOYMENT: We're looking for a top notch engineering project manager to
oversee all projects underway. You MUST have established credentials in
this type of position. Please rush your resume and salary requirements
to me at my return address.

--
Perry Kivolowitz        Please visit:
President               http://www.hypercosm.com

2. *** CHROME ***

3. Seeking Beta Testers (.PNG, .TGA, .GIF)

4. @@@anyone good at modelling??@@@

5. 3DWorld Q+A - Beta Testers sought.

6. HSB ?!?

7. Beta Testers Sought, Hypercosm News, HELP WANTED

8. Using imaging and video processing together...

9. 2D/3D Authoring Studio Seeking Beta Testers and Developers

10. Beta Testers Sought, Help Wanted, Hypercosm News

11. Private Beta Testers (public testers too)

12. Beta Central - Beta Testers Resource

13. seeking info on viewing CCITT group 3 / group 4 tiff images