Basic geometrical shapes

Post by Laurent Lhermin » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I can't manage to draw things likes ellipses or circles in photoshop... Can
anyone tell me how ?

Basic geometrical shapes

Post by William Murra » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

You have to use the marquee tool with the circle function. Draw the
circle. It will be a dotted line. Select Edit>Stroke... and set the
stroke features (width, color, etc.).

--b

> Try here,there's some useful tips and I think might help you:
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9252/tutorial.htm

> Cheers  MunCHeR
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:31:39 +0100, "Laurent Lhermin"

> >I can't manage to draw things likes ellipses or circles in photoshop... Can
> >anyone tell me how ?

1. Basic shapes in PS 5.5

Hi,
   Im new to photoshop, Ive used other programs but Photoshop doesnt seem to
have enough shape drwing tools, polygon tools etc?.........theres not even a
proper rectangle tool....can some explain how to create basic polygon shapes
in PS5.5 or point me in the direction of some tutorials, Im used to using
the pen tools in fireworks but PS seems lacking in the drawing department

thanks

2. Need Apple2 Hi-Res to GIF or TIFF?

3. basic shape recognition

4. Someone must have been here before

5. Looking for triangulations of basic shapes

6. mpeg2encode

7. Fast integer alogs. for basic shapes

8. Shape Basics

9. BASIC BASIC

10. basic basic pattern recognition

11. Geometrical optics with POVRAY (2 or 3)

12. Geometrical data decoupled from visualization