gradient help

Post by ps.. » Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:08:32

i want to create a gradient that is dark on the sides fading to a
lighter center; how do i do this?

tia ...

steve

gradient help

Post by ronvi.. » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 01:29:38

> i want to create a gradient that is dark on the sides fading to a
> lighter center; how do i do this?

> tia ...

> steve

Hi Steve,
A couple of ways come to mind.

Creat a new layer - fill with color - select gradiant tool -
select radial gradient - drag cursor to apply - then play with
blend mode and opacity.

Add a 'Style' (double click outside layer's name) to the existing
layer (or even a new one) then select - gradient overlay then select
radial gradient - then play with settings.

Hth,
Ron

gradient help

Post by KatWoma » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:00:54

click on the gradient itself up in the top of the window after you choose
the tool
and use the sliders and dropdowns to chose opacities colors frequency etc

Quote:>i want to create a gradient that is dark on the sides fading to a
> lighter center; how do i do this?

> tia ...

> steve

gradient help

Post by ps.. » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:38:12

i'm not sure how to set the sliders on the bottom so both sides are
dark and the center is lighter ...

steve

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:00:54 -0500, "KatWoman"

>click on the gradient itself up in the top of the window after you choose
>the tool
>and use the sliders and dropdowns to chose opacities colors frequency etc

>>i want to create a gradient that is dark on the sides fading to a
>> lighter center; how do i do this?

>> tia ...

>> steve

1. Build custom gradient help

I am trying to build a gradient using varying widths of stripes. ie, very
narrow white stripe, wide red stripe and each gradually changing size till
they reverse and go the other direction.

I am a beginner with PSP, now ver 8 and can't figure out if it will do this
or not.

Can anyone help me accomplish this.

My intent is the build an eye pleasing gradient and then use it as a pattern
for a paint scheme on a boat.

Thanks

Paul P

2. collision avoidance code in computer simulation?

3. gradient help

4. Problem with PowerStorm 4D60T graphics card and OpenGL application

5. Gradient help required

6. PC PCI slot same as power mac PCI?

7. Gradient Help

8. gradient help

9. How-to: create a gradient sample jpg file for each gradient, using a single script

10. Animating gradients and/or gradient ramps

11. --== HELP !!! Gradients in POV 3.1==--

12. Help with Gradients