Centered Print

Post by Musawwir Spieg » Mon, 04 Jun 2001 23:21:45

Using Photoshop 5.5, I print an image 10.34" x 6.2" (landscape) on
8-1/2" x 11" paper.  That was the smallest size image that would print
on this size paper without clipping part of the image.

The resulting print has equal top and bottom margins of about 1-1/16",
but while the left margin is about 3/16", the right margin is about
9/16".

Why is the print not centered?  Is there anything I can do about that?

Musawwir Spiegel

Centered Print

Post by Doug Mitchel » Tue, 05 Jun 2001 04:57:19

Depends on the printer (actually the printer driver). Try the Page Setup
window; the one for my Epson 870 has a check box for "Centered" under
the "Printable Area" buttons. Until I selected this option I was seeing
a problem similar to the one you describe.

--dpm

> Using Photoshop 5.5, I print an image 10.34" x 6.2" (landscape) on
> 8-1/2" x 11" paper.  That was the smallest size image that would print
> on this size paper without clipping part of the image.

> The resulting print has equal top and bottom margins of about 1-1/16",
> but while the left margin is about 3/16", the right margin is about
> 9/16".

> Why is the print not centered?  Is there anything I can do about that?

> Musawwir Spiegel

1. How do I center print????

Hi...

How do I center a picture, when i print it from Photoshop 3.05 ??
The papersize is A5 (105mmx148,5mm)..

If you know how, please mail me. This is urgent! The picture is the
backside of a birthday invitation (my mom's :\\).

//Troels

Please answer in my mailbox!

2. This is odd

3. Print font outline, white center, colored background in c w95

4. Macfora is now online!

5. Job: Web Design and Print Center Technician

6. Application crushed!

7. center image when printing to paper

8. Lost device

9. Trouble printing pix in center of page

10. Can't print in center of page

11. printing: damned center page

12. printing images non-centered