****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Post by Larr » Tue, 01 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Post by Bill Lync » Wed, 02 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin
> filters
> and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's
> Power
> Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin,
> PhotoShop
> crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really
> bugging
> me (pun not intentional).

> Yours Pete

I don't know if you've installed the patch for plug-ins with ps3 or not,
but if you haven't, you might want to. Go to Adobe's homepage and look
under the photoshop pages for the fix.

If that's not the fix (which it could be b/c neither of your two
"problem" plug-ins are old) you might want to try to re-install them.

I used to use ps3 w/ those exact plug-ins and I had no problems - even
doing a drop shadow on a sphere.

--Bill *