Moniter calibration

Post by Bruce A. Wheado » Wed, 12 Jun 1996 04:00:00

If this is not the right news group for this question, please let me know
if there is another group that I might post this to.
I need to know if there is a software program out there that will allow
me to calibrate my PC win 95 moniter like the gamma control on Macs?
Please e-mail me if you can help.  Thank you.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

Moniter calibration

Post by shaf » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> If this is not the right news group for this question, please let me know
> if there is another group that I might post this to.
> I need to know if there is a software program out there that will allow
> me to calibrate my PC win 95 moniter like the gamma control on Macs?
> Please e-mail me if you can help.  Thank you.
> --
> Bruce A. Wheadon

> http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

  The two best sources for display management software are the manufacturers of
either your monitor or your graphics card ... everybody has a web page these
days ... do a search ... http://www.search.com

cheers, shaf
--
<\/>/\<\/>/\<\/>/\<\/>/\  cogito, ergo zZOooOM  /\<\/>/\<\/>/\<\/>/\<\/>

Geological Science's Electron Probe Facility at the University of Oregon
                http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~mshaf/epmahome/

1. Moniter calibration

Please let me know if this is not the correct group to post this question
to, but I need to know if there is a software program that will run on
win95 that will allow me to calibrate my moniter similar to the way the
gamma control on Macintosh systems works?  Please, please, please e-mail
me if there is such a program and I will sing praises to your name
forever! Thank you for any help.
--
Bruce A. Wheadon

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~baw5842

2. 3D studio

3. Moniter 16 bit or 24 bit color help ?

4. Seeking Live Picture Channel Partners

5. Dual Moniters

6. Alias to Mental Ray

7. MONITER SETUP

8. Voxelization