images

Post by mmust.. » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Being new at web desing, I would appreciate how I can rotate an image
horizantally ( don't know if this is a good idea). Do I do this with
photoshop ( if so how ?) or a gif construction kit ( again how ?) .

Thanks in advance
Farooq

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

images

Post by Palme » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Simply select the image you want to rotate! Go into "image" at the top of
the page and down to "rotate canvas" then rotate the image to the desired
effect

Hope this helps

> Hi,
> Being new at web desing, I would appreciate how I can rotate an image
> horizantally ( don't know if this is a good idea). Do I do this with
> photoshop ( if so how ?) or a gif construction kit ( again how ?) .

> Thanks in advance
> Farooq

images

Post by JT II » Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:00:00

then turn it into an action for the next rotation (if you'd prefer to be
lazy later).