Need help with the "Color Settings"

Post by Mike Anders » Sun, 27 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I hope that someone can help me with this,
I have a PC and my operating environment is
Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0
I in deep need of a book that really explains
the "Color Settings" in Photoshop 4.0
The "Monitor Setup" is working OK for me but,
I can't seem to get the "Printing Inks Setup",
"Separation Setup" and "Separation Tables" right.
I have read CIB but that isn't enough for me to get
it right. If I try to convert an RGB image with only
the color red on it (R 255 G 0  B 0), to CMYK and then
print it, I get an dark orange looking image.
Thank you,

To send me E-mail, reolace the word antispam in my E-mail
address against the word swipnet.

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Need Legal Advice!

3. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

4. Screen clash problem on Linotronic

5. Needed: Apple Color OneScanner "extension"

6. what does ntsc colors does?

7. NEEDED: Color "OR" operation

8. FTPOV 2.1

9. help in colors of "set contour"

10. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

11. Color questions: color systems, "black bodies", EGB palette

12. Resetting "factory" settings PSP 7.0