Help me!!! I need ICC profile for my Minota QuickScan 35 Plus (slide and 35mm film)

Help me!!! I need ICC profile for my Minota QuickScan 35 Plus (slide and 35mm film)

Post by jose » Sun, 22 Dec 2002 05:55:13

Hi,

Anything have a ICC profile for my Minolta QuickScan 35 Plus scanner?. I
need the profile for colour negativa and colour positive film.

Thanks and sorry for my English

1. Anyone here using Minolta Quickscan 35 slide scanner?

Is anyone using a Minolta Quickscan 35 successfully? I have great problems
installing the software, scanning at the right density and generally
getting it to do its job. I need to talk to someone who's actually got the
thing to work! (Please don't bother telling me I should have bought a
Nikon Coolscan or Polaroid: I know, I know :-(

Please post if you think this is of general interest, but also email:
I'm reading these newsgroups, but I've got the Newsgroup Feed From Hell.

I'd appreciate pointers to a more relevant newsgroup if there is one,
and also apologise if this isn't the first time you've seen this message
today: my outgoing news seems to be burping today.

--

Keys available.                  IXP                        Osaka, Japan

2. Fastest jpeg encoding lib

3. MetaWindows/VGA

4. FS: Minolta QuickScan 35

5. Create the bitmaps with transparent background

6. Minolta QuickScan 35

7. 35 mm slides from ps - help!!

8. Help needed on working with ICC profile.

9. HELP--need 35mm slid

10. HELP--need 35mm slides c

11. SuperCoolscan OR SprintScan 35 Plus??