Paintings using Acrylic Spray paint

Post by max » Sun, 01 May 2005 10:18:20

I have all kinds of Paintings done directly using Acrylic Spray paint.
come check them out here.....
http://community.webshots.com/user/maxicu2

feel free to download all you want for webshots screen saver.
sign my guest book and let me know what you think.

thanks
max

  o  0

Quote:>>}}}'>

stop by and see how you too can make your dreams come true
http://www.maxnout.com
Come see art, cards, games, puzzles and much more.
Also for your free Anit Virus Protection program
used by millions of Technicians World Wide
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5
click here or copy into your address line and
then download and install.

Paintings using Acrylic Spray paint

Post by Craig Flor » Sun, 01 May 2005 22:23:38

And this relates to Photoshop How ? Now, if you had used Photoshop to paint
them, it would be relevant.

Craig Flory

1. Q: Spray painting.

I made this 200 frame animation with two particlesprays
flying over a text.
The text has a UDeflector on it with bounce to zero and
friction to 100 so that the particles stick to it, giving a
spray painting kind of effect.
Now the problem is, that in the frame 200 the particle count
is so great that object preparation takes a long time... i'm
on a tight schedule, because the animation is meant for our
party next week and I still gotta get it to a video master
tape and edit to this video that we intend to show in the
party.
Any quicker ways to get the same kind of effect?

--

TNT 9 B 306   |JungleHiphopBigbeatTriphop|icq:6682778
40740 JKL     |http://www.jyu.fi/~mijuvi |+358-(0)14-607178

2. Mental Ray !!!!

3. Creating spray painting effect

4. Binary Data and Tcl

5. Texture Painting \ 3D Painting which route?

6. RenderMan gossip

7. Windows painting program using PS Plugins

8. New site

9. Paint Shop Pro 2000 _ Brushes & Painting

10. Reverse Painting/Stripping Paint

11. spray-paint brush - was I dreaming?